Centralex: How to buy CenX on PancakeSwap
- Download the Metamask app on your smartphone or browser, install the wallet and make a secure backup of your key phrase.
- Log in to any exchanges to buy BNB.
- Make sure you own Binance Coin and go to the Coin withdrawal page. For example: check out guide on how Binance works here.
- Open your Metamask wallet, Copy the wallet address.
- Go to exchange again, paste the address at the Recipient’s BNB Address, select Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and send your BNB to your Metamask wallet.
- Give at least half an hour to receive your coins from the exchange.
- After you received the coins, Check Metamask wallet, make sure your network is changed to “Binance Smart Chain Mainnet” to see the sent coins.
- Click on Pancakeswap. https://pancakeswap.finance/
- Click on Connect (sometimes you are automatically connected, and sometimes you are not).
- Click on the gear and type in 11%.
- At the top, enter the number of BNB you want to convert to bCenX.
- Below that field, click on Select a currency, paste Smart Contract address 0xdb4e6b566619981de1fd36ac5b185e84eadca402, and bCenX will appear.
- Click on Swap.
- Once the transaction is confirmed, you will receive your CenX in your Metamask wallet.
Disclaimer: The Content is for informational purposes only, you should not construe any such information or other material as legal, tax, investment, financial, or other advice. Nothing contained in this article constitutes a solicitation, recommendation, endorsement, or offer by any third-party service provider to buy or sell any securities or other financial instruments in this or in any other jurisdiction in which such solicitation or offer would be unlawful under the securities laws of such jurisdiction.